Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Commercial Building Before Demo and After Demo


This commercial medical suite caught fire and completely destroyed the entire interior. The before photo shows the lobby which was the least affected. The after... READ MORE



Microwave Fire-Ocala, FL


This apartment caught fire when the microwave burst into flames while in operation. Luckily no one was hurt and the tenant was able to put the flames out. SERVP... READ MORE



Commercial Assisted Living Facility-Belleview, Fl.


A fire damaged an assisted living facility in Belleview Fl leaving over 10 residents with out a place to live. The cause was an electrical problem that soon fil... READ MORE



House Garage Fire in Dunnellon, Fl


This home suffered a major garage fire in Dunnellon Florida causing extensive smoke and heat damage through out the home. SERVPRO of Ocala professionals arrived... READ MORE



Home Smoke Bathroom Damage Ocala, FL


Smoke from an wall outlet filled up this bathroom in a home located in Ocala, FL. The homeowners managed to put out the fire but the black thick greasy smoke c... READ MORE