SERVPRO of Ocala Client Event
SERVPRO of Ocala's own Mike Webb, Marketing Manager entertaining the community with SERVPRO Clients being invited
SERVPRO of Ocala is hosting a community wide event with friends, family and SERVPRO of Ocala Clients being invited as an appreciation for their business and support. Mike Webb, SERVPRO of Ocala's Marketing Manager will be providing the live entertainment. The Backyard Winery and Microbrewery will be supplying the drinks, food and fun. SERVPRO of Ocala will be giving away marketing promotional items, gifts and free drink tickets for their customers. We believe its always best to show any way we can our gratitude to our many loyal and new clients. Our SERVPRO of Ocala staff along with display our trucks will be there on hand to make sure everyone is shown a good time and how much we are thankful for the community and clients support for the last 43 years!
Ocala Florida-Celebrate Summer Safely
Please have a "Damage Free Summer"
Summer is synonymous with Barbecues, parades and Fireworks! Your Local SERVPRO of Ocala professional want you to have an enjoyable and Safe Summer. Consider the following tips to ensure your summer celebrations are "Disaster Free"
1. BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
2. The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanding tree branches.
3. NEVER leave your grill while cooking, Unattended
4. Anyone using fireworks or standing nearby should wear protective eyewear
5. Do Not try to re-light or handle malfunctioning fireworks. Keep a bucket of water nearby to extinguish fireworks that don't go off or in case of fire.
6. Children should Never pick up fireworks that may be left over as they may still be active
Fireworks cause an average of almost 20,000 reported fires per year. Be safe and have a happy summer. Your friends at SERVPRO of Ocala is ready 24/7 to help if needed.