Even Small Fires Can Cause Large Damage in The Villages, FL.
The photo of this seemingly small kitchen fire caused by the microwave under the kitchen cabinets caused a lot of headache for the homeowners. One main reason is the HVAC system was running and picked up the soot, smoke and spread it all thought out the home. Now besides the fire damage to the kitchen cabinets, the odor was horrible to the point that the homeowners had to vacate the house. SERVPRO of Ocala was called out to respond. Everywhere you looked there were signs of fire, smoke and odor damage. The owners were surprised just how much the damage although contained in the kitchen caused the SERVPRO of Ocala professionals to clean the entire house and contents. Visit our SERVPRO of Ocala website to learn more about Fire Cleanup and Odor Removal.