Finding out your Home has a Mold Problem
This homeowner learned after a home inspection and mold test was performed, that water damage was hidden by the seller thus causing mold damage everywhere. SERVPRO of Ocala was recommended to the homeowner to help clean and sanitize the house located in The Villages, Florida. The outcome was amazing every room in the house was cleaned and sanitized. All areas was dried and the air testing came back negative! The home was now ready for restoration of drywall and painting, etc. The homeowner was very happy to move into a safe mold free home. For over 43 years SERVPRO of Ocala has ben helping out residential and commercial clients through out our community. No job is too small or too large for our SERVPRO team to handle!