SERVPRO of Ocala 90 Day Payment Plan Option
SERVPRO of Ocala 90 Day Payment Plan Flyer
Some customers who called their local Insurance Agent with a damage are usually told to "file a claim" Knowing that Insurance Agents don't like claims Mike Webb, Marketing Manager of SERVPRO of Ocala developed a No Interest 90 Day Payment Plan as an option to filing insurance claims. He begin marketing this plan to local Agents 3 years ago and the results have been very successful Now Agents have an option rather than telling customers to file a claim they can recommend SERVPRO of Ocala and our No Interest 90 Day Payment Plan. SERVPRO of Ocala does not charge during regular business hours to visit the home and see if the 90 day plan would work for the homeowner. (See a photo of the 90 day payment plan flyer used to market agents.)
SERVPRO of Ocala Strom Crew Leaves for Tennessee
Homes in Tennessee Frozen
Once again SERVPRO of Ocala has been asked to help out our SERVPRO Storm Teams in and around the great state of Tennessee. The winter ice came so fast that temperatures fell from 64 to 23 in One day!The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency declared a state of emergency and law enforcement at every level urged people to stay off the roads and hunker down at home. Most schools and organizations were closed for the day, but law enforcement across the region said they still faced a high volume of wrecks. Our SERVPRO of Ocala Crews has so far helped over 10 Families and 1 Hotel get beck on their feet. We are very proud of our crews as they leave behind family and Ocala needs to look after others.
CE Classes hosted by SERVPRO of Ocala
Follow the Green sign to Continuing Education hosted by: SERVPRO of Ocala
SERVPRO of Ocala is excited this year to offer 2 CE Classes for our local Insurance Agents, Adjusters and Community Association Managers. What makes these classes a little more special is where we are holding the classes. The College of Central Florida one of our Commercial Clients has offered a wonderful training conference room on the campus. This way all attendees can tour the campus while there if they choose. Last year we had such an open dialog between agents, adjusters and CAM's that we decided to hold it again this year. Much was learned from all the questions comments and suggestions that even myself (Mike Webb, Marketing Manager) learned quite a bit of information I did not know in my 12 years as a marketing professional for SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Ocala Client Event
SERVPRO of Ocala's own Mike Webb, Marketing Manager entertaining the community with SERVPRO Clients being invited
SERVPRO of Ocala is hosting a community wide event with friends, family and SERVPRO of Ocala Clients being invited as an appreciation for their business and support. Mike Webb, SERVPRO of Ocala's Marketing Manager will be providing the live entertainment. The Backyard Winery and Microbrewery will be supplying the drinks, food and fun. SERVPRO of Ocala will be giving away marketing promotional items, gifts and free drink tickets for their customers. Our SERVPRO of Ocala staff along with display our trucks will be there on hand to make sure everyone is shown a good time and how much we are thankful for the community and clients support for the last 43 years!
The Waterfront Inn Water Damage-The Villages, Fl.
one of the 4 floors where drying equipment is being staged for proper placement to ensure fast and safe drying.
A shower overflowed on the top floor of this beautiful Hotel located at Lake Sumter Landing square-The Villages, Florida causing damaged to all 4 floors. Ceilings gave way to the amount of water and multiple rooms, hallways even the 1st floor kitchen and pool baths were affected. SERVPRO of Ocala arrived within 30 minutes of the call. Crews begin the emergency water mitigation services and within hours all areas that suffered damages where being stabilized. 8 days later Ms. Kitt, General Manager for the Hotel signed the SERVPRO Certificate of Satisfaction. (Please see her comments under "Testimonies") SERVPRO of Ocala is very proud of all our Crew Chiefs, Technicians and Jacob Cox, Project Manager who guided crew, Hotel Management along with Insurance Professionals to a successful outcome.
SERVPRO of Ocala Thanksgiving Safety Tips (Prevent Fires!)
Keep Your Family Safe This Thanksgiving
SERVPRO of Ocala Thanksgiving safety tips to prevent house fires.
- Check food regularly while cooking and remain in the home while cooking and use a timer as a reminder that the stove or oven is on.
- Keep the kids away from the cooking area. Enforce a "kid-free zone" and make them stay at least three feet away from the stove.
- Keep anything that can catch fire (pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels or curtains) away from the stove, oven or any other appliance in the kitchen that generates heat.
- Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis to prevent grease buildup.
- Purchase a fire extinguisher to keep in the kitchen. Contact Ocala Fire Rescue to take training on the proper use of extinguishers.
- Always check the kitchen before going to bed or leaving the home to make sure all stoves, ovens and small appliances are turned off.
- Install a smoke alarm near the kitchen, on each level of the home, near sleeping areas and inside and outside bedrooms. Use the test button to check it each month. Replace all batteries at least once a year.
- Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at SERVPRO of Ocala
Sewage Backup is a Biohazard Problem!
Sewage may contain biohazards that can have negative effects on human beings through skin contact and inhalation process. Sewage backflow can result in following major epidemics:
• Hepatitis• Dermatitis• Allergic Diseases
• Kidney Damages
• Problems in liver and blood vessels
• Skin and Eye Infections
TIPS TO STAY SAFE IF SEWAGE BACKSUP
1. Start with keeping children and pets out of the affected area.
2. Avoid contact with skin, open cuts or sores.
3. Wash hands frequently.
4. Launder cloths ASAP if you suspect they have been contaminated.
5. Avoid breathing airborne Microorganisms.
6. DO NOT use a home vacuum cleaner to try and pick up solids.
7. Call in the Pros. SERVPRO of Ocala professionals will do the sewage cleanup work for you—pump out and wipe up the gunk, deodorize, and sanitize. Restore carpets and floors, if possible. Equipment they’ll use includes air movers, air scrubbers, and dehumidifiers. Using meters and thermal cameras to make sure no moisture and contaminates were missed thus preventing mold. "Serving our community since 1974"
2017 Healthcare Facilities Disaster Summit
Mike Webb with SERVPRO of Ocala was invited to give an educational talk regarding the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan for commercial facilities. The event was the 2017 Healthcare Facilities Disaster Summit held at the Marion County Emergency Command Center, Ocala Fl. The turnout was great with attendees coming for Marion, Alachua and Putnam counties. The summit centered around Healthcare Facilities such as Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Hospice centers, Assisted Living, Rehab facilities, Etc. and their emergency plans should the counties undergo a major storm that would interrupt their operations. Also local damage like severe water damage, fire or flooding. Mike's talk concerning the SERVPRO ERP or Emergency Ready Plan App available to download for smart devices was a huge success. Facility professionals have already begun scheduling Mike to visit their operations and develop the No Cost ERP app. Please call our SERVPRO of Ocala office 352-732-6630 and ask to speak to Mike to get your facility's ERP plan in place and ready to use in the event of a disaster.
Ocala Florida-Celebrate Summer Safely
Please have a "Damage Free Summer"
Summer is synonymous with Barbecues, parades and Fireworks! Your Local SERVPRO of Ocala professional want you to have an enjoyable and Safe Summer. Consider the following tips to ensure your summer celebrations are "Disaster Free"
1. BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
2. The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanding tree branches.
3. NEVER leave your grill while cooking, Unattended
4. Anyone using fireworks or standing nearby should wear protective eyewear
5. Do Not try to re-light or handle malfunctioning fireworks. Keep a bucket of water nearby to extinguish fireworks that don't go off or in case of fire.
6. Children should Never pick up fireworks that may be left over as they may still be active
Fireworks cause an average of almost 20,000 reported fires per year. Be safe and have a happy summer. Your friends at SERVPRO of Ocala is ready 24/7 to help if needed.
Extreme HEAT-Safety Tips from SERVPRO of Ocala
SERVPRO of Ocala HVAC & Air Duct Cleaning Services
As summer approaches here in Marion County and surrounding areas, its time to consider safety precautions for extreme heat.
* Install window air conditioners snugly; insulate if necessary.
* Check air-conditioning ducts for proper insulation.
* Install temporary window reflectors (used between windows and drapes) such as aluminum foil-covered cardboard, to reflect heat back outside.
* Weather-strip doors and sills to jeep cool air in.
* Cover windows that receive morning or afternoon sun with frapes, shades, awnings, or lovers. Outdoor awnings or lovers can reduce the heat that enter a home by up to 80 percent.
* Keep storm windows up all year.
Your friends at SERVPRO of Ocala are here to help with the functionality of your HVAC systems by offering free inspections and estimates to clean your HVAC & Air Ducts.