Recent Before & After Photos

Getting this home ready to be remodeled in Ocala, FL

The SERVPRO of Ocala crew was called in to do water damage drying after it was discovered that the roof had allowed rain to come through this kitchen. (before p... READ MORE

Saving this homeowners floors in The Villages, FL

SERVPRO of Ocala crews respond quickly and professionally using several methods of drying. As the before photo show, drying mats were employed to draw the moist... READ MORE

Storm Damage Ocala, FL

A storm with wind and rain swept through Ocala Florida causing multiple damages to buildings. The before photo shows the damage caused by the high winds. The af... READ MORE

Commercial Building Before Demo and After Demo

This commercial medical suite caught fire and completely destroyed the entire interior. The before photo shows the lobby which was the least affected. The ... READ MORE

Microwave Fire-Ocala, FL

This apartment caught fire when the microwave burst into flames while in operation. Luckily no one was hurt and the tenant was able to put the flames out. SERVP... READ MORE

Car Crashes Through Commercial Business-Ocala, FL

SERVPRO of Ocala is indeed The Clean-Up & Restoration choice for all types of disasters. The before photos shows the after effects of a car crashing th... READ MORE

Furniture Store Roof Damage due to Storm-Ocala, FL

This large commercial furniture showroom suffered water intrusion when heavy rain and wind damaged the roof. (See photo of the actual storm as crews were arrivi... READ MORE

Hotel Flood Conference Room Ocala FL

Its never a good time to have a large water damage when you are a Hotel. But that's what happed to this hotel in Ocala, FL. A sprinkler head broke on the second... READ MORE

Medical Facility Waiting Room Flooded Ocala, FL

A medical facility waiting room and surrounding areas where badly flooded from a break in an HVAC chiller unit located inside a storage room. The medical s... READ MORE

Flooded Community Center Dinning Hall, Lady Lake, Fl

A supply hose to the washing machine in this Community Center broke during the night. Luckily someone had stopped in and discovered the damage. They quickly cal... READ MORE