Water Damage-Sewage Backup
Sewage may contain biohazards that can have negative effects on human beings through skin contact and inhalation process. Sewage backflow can result in following major epidemics:
• Hepatitis• Dermatitis• Allergic Diseases
• Kidney Damages
• Problems in liver and blood vessels
• Skin and Eye Infections
TIPS TO STAY SAFE IF SEWAGE BACKSUP
1. Start with keeping children and pets out of the affected area.
2. Avoid contact with skin, open cuts or sores.
3. Wash hands frequently.
4. Launder cloths ASAP if you suspect they have been contaminated.
5. Avoid breathing airborne Microorganisms.
6. DO NOT use a home vacuum cleaner to try and pick up solids.
7. Call in the Pros. SERVPRO of Ocala professionals will do the sewage cleanup work for you—pump out and wipe up the gunk, deodorize, and sanitize. Restore carpets and floors, if possible. Equipment they’ll use includes air movers, air scrubbers, and dehumidifiers. Using meters and thermal cameras to make sure no moisture and contaminates were missed thus preventing mold. "Serving our community since 1974"